Pages

Next Time Won't You Sing With Me?

Aug 17, 2012

Okey-doke, so I got this idea from the fabulous Somer over at A Bird's Eye Review (what a clever name!) and I will try to list the books that I have recently read that begin with each letter of the alphabet. The books which I would like to read yet haven't started are in red.

P.S. I definitely recommend you go to Somer's blog. Her list is SO much better than mine, because mine doesn't have any pictures. Okay, so I got lazy. But anyway, besides for X and Z, I think I did a pretty good job (just kidding).
Amelia Dee and the Peacock Lamp
Becoming Naomi Leon
Catch a Mermaid, To
Devil's Arithmetic, The
Esperanza Rising
First light
Ginger Pye
Heart of a Samurai
Invention of Hugo Cabret, The
Journey to America
Kira-kira
Lost & Found
Morning Girl
Never Fairies: The Secret World of Pixie Hollow
One Crazy Summer
Princess of the Wild Swans
Queen Sophie Hartley
Ruby Holler
Seeing Cinderella
Tale of Desperaux, The
Unfinished Angel
View from Saturday, The
Write On, Callie Jones
X: OH DEAR, I HAVE NOTHING FOR X !!! :-(
Young Fredle
Z: OH DEAR, I HAVE NOTHING FOR Z !!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS