Pages

Recommend A.... First Book In a Series

Aug 16, 2012

Recommend-A
Recommend A… is a great weekly feature hosted by Shanyn at Chick Loves Lit. Each Monday there is a different prompt starting with Recommend A… Once you post your response you can link up over at Chick Loves Lit.

Okay, okay. I know it's Wednesday. But I particularly like the subject of this weekly feature, so I shall participate, though it was planned for July 30 (lol).
Love this series! I waited forever for book 9 and now it is finally OUT!!!! For all you Sister-Eight- lovers this is a HUGE deal! I read it on my Kindle in about half an hour and it was definitely amazing!

Front Cover
But wait, backtrack a little. You know that you have to read the first book first, right? That's why it's called the first book!

Okay, go ahead now and read it! Enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS