Pages

Recommend A... Author similar to an author you love

Oct 15, 2012

Okay, here's the deal:

I wanted to participate in today's Recommend A...., and so I am. Ta-da!


Recommend A

That being said, I also can't bear to choose only one author. So I am going to make a group of Readalike authors for the book 13 Gifts by Wendy Mass.

I would recommend:

  • Sarah Mlynowski, author of the Whatever After series
  • Jenny Lundquist, author of the book Seeing Cinderella
  • Maya Gold, author of the Cinderella Cleaners series
  • Marissa Moss, author of the book The Pharaoh's Secret
  • Michael Biel, author of the Red Blazer Girls series
 So there you have it. Have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on
    websites I stumbleupon everyday. It will always be
    useful to read articles from other writers and practice something
    from other websites.

    Look into my website organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS