Pages

Black Ships Before Troy - Chapter 3 - Summary

Mar 3, 2012


3 - Quarrel with the High King
The Greeks went to Troy and battled Trojan warriors with a victory and then built a camp. For nine years there was hardly any way, but the Greeks raided nearby villages, and once they took two girls for slaves, one for Achilles and one for the High King Menelaus. But because one of the girls was a daughter of a priest, Apollo made the camp ill. Achilles had a huge quarrel with the High King over the girls and eventually he said he wouldn’t fight for the Greeks anymore.

4 comments:

  1. Do you happen to know the page number of this quote? “Lord Agamemnon, you have dishonored me; and there now I swear on all the gods that I will fight for you no more, nor will I take any part in this struggle against troy until my honor is made good to me again!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Lord Agamemnon, you have dishonored me; and there now I swear on all the gods that I will fight for you no more, nor will I take any part in this struggle against troy until my honor is made good to me again!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. how should i write an essay about this

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS